Sunday, May 15, 2011

28 Weeks and 85 days to go!

Update: Well, I am officially in the third trimester...or, er...my mother is? I'm not really sure how this trimester thing works. Anyway, we are both doing great! Last weekend, my mommy celebrated her first mothers day! My daddy helped me pick out a card and some Pandora jewelry just from me :)

And my mommy loved her gifts. My dad also surprised her with a yummy breakfast in bed, which we both enjoyed and then we all went on a family hike!
How I am Doing: I am growing at a rapid pace now! And the good news is that although I have a lot more growing to do, I could officially survive in the world if I were born early. My lungs are working perfectly and all of my organs are at full function! But...let's not rush things...I am really enjoying my time here in the womb. I am about 16 inches, from head to foot and about 2 1/2 - 3 lbs!

From What I've Been Hearing: My Grandpa Reoch and Auntie Jenna are coming to visit this week and I can't wait to meet them (again). You see, the first few times I met them, I didn't have ears but now I will be able to hear their voices! Grandpa Reoch is going to come and help my mommy and daddy paint my room and install french doors for my daddy's office!

Mommy has been doing great! She still loves going to yoga, but it is getting harder for the both of us...I get really squished in her belly when she bends over to touch her toes and stretch around. But, it is really good for both of us and we really like it! I especially like to jump around in her belly as soon as she is in her final relaxation pose. It is quite funny to feel her try to relax when I am dancing around :) My mommy is definitely getting more hungry and more tired these days. We both take daily naps and have fit in another snack during the day.

My daddy is doing great too and he loves to talk to me! He calls me 'Peanut', which I am not really sure if that is my name or not? Hmm...Peanut Kertesz...not sure how I feel about that yet?! Daddy has been working hard and traveling a lot! He is also working on playing the guitar so he can play me some lullabies. I've already heard him play a note or two and he is quite impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment