Update: All is well in the Kertesz house and womb. My mom has really slowed down this summer, which has given me an opportunity to show her all of my tricks. We love to play the game, "What body part is this?" but mostly I like to wiggle my little bootie around the top of her belly. Every now and then I move my foot or knee across her whole belly and she and my daddy go crazy...not sure what is so great about it, but they think it is pretty amazing. I continue to have hiccups every single day, and sometimes 2-3 times a day. I have also recently really enjoyed waking my mommy up all hours of the night with my big movements or hiccups :) She'll thank me later...this is training for all of those long nights ahead of her!
How I Am Doing: Well, these days things have been pretty boring...all I seem to do is eat, sleep, move around and grow fat. Basically I am done creating this masterpiece of a body and all I can do now is sit and wait. My mommy's midwife says I am an average size baby, not too big and not too small. You wonder how she knows? Well, based on my mom's belly measurements and then the midwife feels where my head is and my butt and can determine my estimated size. I DO NOT like when she goes poking around...after she did this my heart rate was way up in the 160s.
My mommy is also doing wonderfully. She has been really hungry and eating up a storm (sorry mom, I hate to admit it, but you have!). You can see for yourself...check out how big that belly is!
The heat is officially starting to get to her...staying outside for any period of time is pretty hard on the both of us, but the good news is that we make our own schedule these days so we only go out when it is cooler in the morning or at night!
From What I've Been Hearing: I think my parents have brought new meaning to the word "nesting". They have been checking off projects around the house left and right! There is not going to be much to do after I am born, but that is the plan! They are feeling more and more ready for my arrival by the day.
Check out the wall decal that is finally up! I've also posted the pictures of the birdies for my mobile that is almost done :)

These birdies are almost done...they just need embellishing...ribbons, etc.

Today it is one month before your arrival. Wait to you hear all the oohs and ahhs and aaaaaaaws! Grampa Kertesz and I decided to review all of your blog today. What a special gift this is! Your MOM and DAD are pretty creative and we know that you'll be thrilled with their hugs and kisses...... and so much love!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon and we're sending you a HUGE HUG!
Love,Farmor and Grampa