Sunday, January 9, 2011

10 Weeks Old...

Update: Not much new to update this week! My mom does not have a doctors appointment until January 26th and she'll be able to hear my heart beat then!

How I am doing: At 10 weeks old, I now have fingers and toes! I also completely lost my "tail", which is now my spinal cord. My brain is growing 25,000 new neurons every minute...and I even think I am stealing some from my mom :) Currently, I should weigh about 4 grams and am 1 1/2 inches long!

What I've been hearing: So far, so good. I continue to be fed well and a new and exciting addition to my diet is fresh squeezed juice (thanks to Grandpa and Farmor Kertesz and the Florida oranges they brought us!). My mom has loved fresh juice so much, she went out and bought a juicer. My mom and dad are reading away in preparation for me. Dad got a "father survival guide" to help him prepare for when I arrive, and my mom is deep in a book about how to get me to develop good sleep habits. I just hope they both realize that I am going to what I want, when I want for the first few weeks...maybe even months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment