How I am doing: At 12 weeks and 2 days, I am growing fast! I am the size of a fresh plum and at the end of this week I'll be the size of a peach (about 3 inches in length!). You can see just how big I am below! I am working on swallowing this week and have started to grow finger and toe nails. Next week, I start to develop those lovely vocal chords that will be sure to keep my parents awake for many sleepless nights!

What I've been hearing: My mom is doing great even though she has been feeling more tired than ever these past 2 weeks. Although she won't admit it, her pants are getting awfully tight...I feel squished when she tries to button her pants every morning :) My parents are going to start calling their friends and family this weekend with the good news of my arrival!
No comments:
Post a Comment