Saturday, February 12, 2011

Growing and Growing

Update: Time has been flying lately! I'm almost 15 weeks old and growing fast over the past few weeks. My mom and dad are doing great. My dad has been traveling a lot, but business is good so we can't complain. My mom is pretty sick right now...she keeps blaming these cold and coughs on me, but I swear I have nothing to do with it! The good news is that when she is sick, we both get plenty of rest. Our next Doctor appointment is on February 25th and my dad will be there to hear my heart beat live!

How I Am Doing: Well, at 4 1/2 inches long, all of my major body parts and organs are in place...now I am just working on adding fat and the details. This week, I have grown toe nails, eye lashes and eye brows. I am working on my coordination and can move a bit more fluidly and less jerky in my mom's womb...kick boxing anyone? Lately, I have been exercising my lungs by practicing breathing and sometimes when I sleep, I suck my tiny little thumb. How cute am I?

From What I've Been Hearing: My mom and dad are getting more and more excited to find out if I am a boy or a girl. They are also thinking about names, but have mostly just laughed at the really ridiculous ones like Kashmir.

No comments:

Post a Comment